Friday, September 5, 2008

Nostalgia

I miss the breath taking moments..
I miss the warm words..
I miss the silly fights..
I miss the mischievous lines..
I miss the laughter..
I miss the infectious smile..
I miss the chaos and mood swings..
I miss the passionate kisses..
I miss the black curly hair..
I miss the big black eyes..
I miss the gossip..
I miss the anxiety and the nervousness..
I miss the hushed secrets..
I miss the chirpy conversations..
I miss the tense moments..
I miss the pep talk..
I miss the best part of my life..
I will miss everything..
Maybe another life..maybe another place.

4 comments:

Ketan said...

Very well written!

But I hope sometime in life you realize that the best person you could love is yourself! That's, according to me, the only prescription to a happy life. Again, when I say, loving oneself, I don't imply disregard for others, or harming or cheating others. Just that being able to accept oneself for what we are, and being happy for it. Again, what I mean by 'loving oneself' would be best explained by Ayn Rand's novels!

I've written a poem with similar theme of lost love--'Desert-river in a sinister spring', and somewhat dealt with the idea of self-love in my post--'Pride, arrogance, rudeness, etc.' The latter post appears very long, but is actually not--as its latter part consists of the original version of the post that I'd expanded.

TC.

Vishwas said...

Ketan,

I read the poem and my god it was brilliant! It was captivating! You are way ahead when it comes to writing mate! Keep it coming!

Ketan said...

Hi!

Your compliment for MY POEM should've been on MY blog. :( Don't you think?

Thanks, anyway and TC.

Vishwas said...

Oh dear! Age is catching up ! So please bear with me!