Monday, November 15, 2010

Tag?

Finally. Fuck. I mean fin-fucking-ally I managed to blog after god alone knows how long! I do sound like a pro-ketpan.wordpress.com

Anyway, Ketan had sent an email several weeks ago about tagging me on his blog. For a moment I really thought he'd lost his marbles for doing that. I mean seriously. Why would someone tag me or mention my stupid blog to the world. I, for one, don't give a damn about my own bloody blog. I mean not that I hate it. I was on a roll at one point in time. I could bring myself to write some sensible stuff. But not now.

Ketan was one fellow who encouraged me to blog. Despite knowing the fact that my "work" was not meaningful or insightful to say the least. I guess he got some kick out of that! But unfortunately it didn't work very well on me. Having become a full time procrastinatist-Oh yeah baby! I just made that shit up, I found it nearly impossible to write on my stupid blog! All his sincere efforts to persuade me to blog didn't bear any fruit. Sorry about that Homie!

Anyway, here goes. Thanks a ton for tagging me and making me look like a fucking fool! Lol. Shit I am funny. Hope this goes down well with you and your readers. I seem to provoke random people very easily! Lol!

Seriously, I really admire Ketan for his passion for blogging! I'm pretty sure one day, perhaps RGV or KJo or Sanjay Leela Bansali will come up with a Hindi version of 'The social network' which will be based on Ketan's blog! Then we all will get a free ticket and popcorn to watch a fucked up Hindi movie! I'm sure it won't be very romantic with Ketan dry humping some ugly ass fucking size zero kapoor female! For all you know it might be a size zero laptop on which Ketan writes his blog! Lol. Do I say too much?

Now about the 15 honest things about myself..ummm..Let me see.

1) I hate liars. Both men and women. I just fucking hate liars.

I won't elaborate on each point because I don't think I need to justify everything. My way or no way! Hahaha

2) When I care for someone, I really do. I swear I do. I might become a little sexual about it but then its part of the game I guess! Sigh.

3) I went streaking in the middle of the night in England when the temperature outside was -2 degrees. Of course there was a Greek chick with me! And yes she streaked with me! And yes it felt good.

4) I have a weakness for curly haired women. So all you curlies babes, whatcha waitin' fo! :P

5) Ok fine I'll be honest, I also have a weakness for natural boobs-size doesn't matter, lovely lips, nice voice, nice waxed hands and legs, intelligence, black eyes, nice smile, oh yeah a hot ass too!

6) I love scale models of cars. Especially 1:18 models by AutoArt.

7) Shit I can't think of any more honest things.

8) Ummm..next!

9) Ummm...

10) Ok I swear I can't think of any more honest things. Sigh.

11) Oh and I love independent women. I have the greatest admiration and respect for women who work. Be it a Doctor, Engineer, Nurse etc.

Now I do not know any other bloggers to write about them or mention their blogs so I'll let this pass.

3 comments:

Ketan said...

Hehe! I can fully understand what you meant by "But not now". ;)

I reckon, 117.37% of your blog post was about your fetancy [I too made that up; like 'infancy', we can have 'fetancy' ;) ] sexual fantasies that have got retained in your adulthood perhaps because of not finding the right kind of outlet.

Take-home message for me is that Greek goddesses strip/streak (what's the difference? - is stripping supposed to be well rehearsed?) for/with you. And that is a very_important_message. :D You will be my mentor.

Ah, and I didn't miss your one another sexual innuendo about how you have a bit of sexual thing going for me (assuming, you *really* care for me, going by the fact that you chose to write this blog post).

Enjoy!

PS: You used to and still can write really, really well. Not sure of the intent part though. The value of ones writing has little to do with whether it sounds as if it could be life-/world-changing. :)

Vishwas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vishwas said...

I'm glad you understood! :P

Yes yes, in fact, I think it was 125%! Lol! You mean finding the right 'inlet'!! Haha I hope you got it and if you did, then I am probably the grossest human being you will ever come across! But if you didn't, I'd be very relieved! Lol

Streaking is impromptu. Actually even stripping. Unless you land up in a Gentleman's club! :P No no, I don't want to be your mentor! :P I'd rather be an inspiration! Hehe

Yes Ketan darling, I do care a lot for you! You know, you are so far away. Reminds me of the part of that Hindi song, Tu kahan main yahan? Or something to that effect! :)

Well as usual, thanks so much for your encouragement. I just feel super depressed when I don't live up to your expectations! :'( But I want you to know I acknowledge your encouragement and support! :)