Thursday, June 4, 2009

The lost angel

My dearest angel, I flounder alone through life
Mustering courage to take the next step
There is a void that surrounds me
There is a place in my heart where you once filled me joy
I gaze at the distant stars that look down upon me
Deep inside my heart you reign supreme
I look back at those days
Wondering will I be fortunate enough
To tread that path again
I wait and wait turning pale and spurned
Destiny played out its painful intent
Leaving me benumbed
In time you attain yonder side
That emptiness lands a fatal blow
Onto my fragile heart
The seven seas stand between
My path to reach your heavenly abode
Withal I fight the battle
With the scant courage
I live another day
Without you.

2 comments:

Ketan said...

Vishwas,

Great writing! If any of what you write traces its roots to real life, and my commenting on your 'writing' hurts, then am sorry. I comment here with assumption that all this is pure fiction. And if it is not, wish you a happier life.

TC.

Vishwas said...

Ketan,

Thanks so much for following my blog! I really appreciate it! I do not take any offence to your comments. In fact I respect your opinion! I write about things that I experience and what I see. Its not exactly fiction. Well only post is actually! Anyway, I am quite happy in life its only my experiences that I try to write about.

Cheers